April 19-22, 2017
Nearly 2,000 students, advisors, alumni and
business professionals gather for several days
of networking, leadership development and
competition. Teams from colleges and
universities throughout North America
showcase the skills they have acquired in the
classroom through Competitive Events,
National Management Institute, Culinary
Management Institute, and the
Entrepreneurship Challenge. The top teams
and individuals are recognized for their
Check out the Michigan Associations winners here.
Professional Development Academies:
- Business Management and Administration Academy
- Communications & Technology Academy
- Entrepreneurship Academy
- Finance & Accounting Academy
- Hospitality & Tourism Academy
- Marketing Academy
Conference Attendance includes:
- Exciting general sessions with individual and chapter awards and recognition, recognition of the states, provinces and territories in attendance, and a grand awards ceremony recognizing event winners.
- Participation in the Professional Development Academies.
- Competitors vying for international honors in the Competitive Events Program.
- Hundreds of business and industry people serving as judges for the competitions.
- Numerous representatives from corporate supporters participating in the Career Fair/Marketplace.
- Members attending the Culinary Management and National Management Institutes and the capstone program, our Entrepreneurship Academy & Challenge.
- Election of our new National Officer Team.
Registration fee is $150 for all Michigan delegates. Hotel, food and transportation is an additional cost to attend. Click links below for more information.
Michigan Process and Deadline Information Sheet
Michigan Registration Process ICDC with National Guidelines
Michigan Registration Form
Michigan Attendance Form (must be completed and returned before arrival)
ADA Request Form (must be included with registration)
ICDC Housing Process (for schools processing their own housing)
ICDC Housing Reservation Link for less than 10 rooms
Local ART Bus website
Airport Shuttle Info